Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Nothing exciting here for this fam lately (thus the lack of posts) however Connor and I did have a pretty sweet photoshoot together the other day.  Caroline was sleeping and we were killing some time until she woke up to play with us again.  Here are a few for your enjoyement...


Our Valentine's Day was low key but great.  Kyle came home with flowers, a card and a gift certificate for an hour massage at a local spa which he knows is the way to my heart.  :) He also made some steak and we enjoyed some RELAX... I am a fan of fruity, yummy wines so that usually leads me to the riesling.  It's so good. All in all Valentine's day was good.  We're not much into making big deals about holidays so it was just perfect.  We also had to express some doggy anal glands but I won't go there.  You don't want to know.  Tito, Willis and Blue are feeling very relieved and our bathtub is under a layer of clorox.  I'll leave it at that...
Now we all know how much Kyle loves basketball but I'm not sure how his son is feeling about it just yet...


 

No comments: