I love you Shaun T and hate you all at the same time. You are kicking my butt...
I've lost all my baby weight but I'm wanting to keep it going by working out regularly which I have NEVER been good at. I can never keep it up for long. My husband on the other hand is much more of a work out freak than myself so I'm finally trying to follow in his footsteps. That's where Shaun T comes in... He's the guy who works you out till you want to collapse on the floor in the Insanity DVD workout. It's by the same company as P90X but way better. That Tony Horton guy is creepy... So, I'm just starting to see some results and I'm getting excited!
Here's Shaun T looking intense. GET FIT OR GET OUT!
So here's my new schedule:
wake up 5-5:30 am, pump (ugh), INSANITY, shower, (ok, so maybe I don't actually wash my hair every morning but at least I wash my stinky self) Connor wakes up, Caroline comes to play and we start our day! There's an occasional evening work out in there with Kyle sometimes too. Now I'm just ready for it to get warmer outside so we can start walking during the day again with out freezing our tushies off.
I'm going to keep this going! I figure I have to get up fairly early anyway so why not just get up a bit earlier and do something for myself? Connor usually wakes up at 6 and Kyle and him are my coaches while I workout. Connor thinks it's hilarious when I'm working out. Sometimes when both of us are working out together we'll put him in his little seat and he just watches us with a big smile on his face, laughing out loud. He's probably wondering what the hell Mommy and Daddy are doing jumping around like that.
by the way, don't you love Willis all in your face right when you click on my blog :)

1 comment:
Brigid, your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment