I think it's about time to revive the blog! It's been a year since I last posted and that computer nerd husband of mine STILL has not fixed any 1 of the 3 laptops we have laying around our house for me to use. I have just given up on that ever happening. :) We have had a few more important things to concern ourselves with so I'll let him slide on that one...
That more important thing would be our brand new son Connor, of course! In fact in my previous February posts I was pregnant with him! We were incredibly lucky that we were able to get pregnant on our first try and my pregnancy went well. No major problems besides being incredibly uncomfortable with my horrible pinched nerve which made it impossible to be comfortable unless I was laying down with my arm over my head and those ripped abdominal muscles which made it even more impossible to get off the couch. But no biggie :) Everything is back to normal, thank goodness! It definitely could have been worse so no complaining here!
Here I am 9 months pregnant!
We opted to be induced 4 days before our due date since Connor was looking to be on the big side for my body and I was not going to risk having a c-section. We headed to the hospital in the morning and once they put my IVs in those contractions started quick! I didn't put myself through too much pain before asking for my epidural and after that everything was fantastic. My two very best friends Kathryn and Caroline drove from Edenton and Raleigh North Carolina to be by our side in the delivery room. Kyle and I knew they would be able to keep us at ease. I am so happy they were there for us.
| Epidural? Yes, please! |
| Kathryn & Caroline |
Here's a few pics of our little nugget soon after he was born...
Connor is now a 3 months old and I am convinced I have the easiest, most wonderful baby ever but I'm only a little biased. :) Honestly though, he is an incredibly calm, content, happy baby who rarely ever cries other than when he sets off his "I'm hungry!" alarm. Kyle and I feel very, very lucky.
![]() | |
| Newborn |
| 1 month old |
| 2 months old |
| 3 months old |

No comments:
Post a Comment