Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby #2 ?

It is SO nice out today in Charleston.  I am ready for spring and summer.  It should be interesting to see Connor out on the sand.  I hope he likes it because we go to the beach almost every weekend during the summer.

Connor is now 3 months old and getting to be so fun.  Lots of smiling and talking.  He is such a good baby, it amazes me everyday. He's been sleeping through the night since 6 weeks and never cries unless he is hungry.  He knows how to soothe himself to sleep and is always happy.  When is this going to turn around on us? Hopefully never but I know eventually something will give.  So the hot topic lately is "when are you having your second?"  from EVERYONE.  I don't know people, I just had my first.  It's really a tough decision though...  I don't know.  Any thoughts?  My sisters and I were all just about exactly 2 years apart and I liked that growing up but that means I'll have to start trying in a year or less and that is, if we are able to get pregnant as easily as the first.  I just don't know.  I'm sort of scared to have a second since my first is so good!



I am missing my little nephew.  I want my sister to move her. Tristan was born on my birthday - September 30th.  He and Connor are less than a month apart. This will be fun and challenging I'm sure as the years come.  I hope they don't get into TOO much trouble together. He is the funniest little baby ever. Always, always laughing and smiling.  Here is Tristan and Connor side by side taken around Christmas when Allie and him came to visit us. 

Poor Connor had a little rash on his face but no worries all better now :) Isn't it crazy how big of a difference in size they are and only 3 weeks apart?

oh happy boy, i love you!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Awww! Tristan misses his Auntie too! I think you guys should move here :)