Friday, February 12, 2010

Lazy Days in Charleston

So Kyle and I have been the most boring couple ever these past couple months. We're on a money saving kick which means few fun nights outs.  A happy hour here or there is about it.  Instead of going out we opt for frequent snug cuddles in our pjs with the pups. To swich it up a little we made s'mores in our fireplace the other night; which was fantastic for me since I love s'more.  Probably not so fantastic for Kyle considering he does not love s'mores.  I had about 6 and then wanted to throw up... not so smart.

We did, however make it up to Bambu this past week for some sushi.  We stuffed out faces and enjoyed the awesome heated patio.  (Enjoy the photos of the face stuffing)

It has been ridiculously rainy and cold in Charleston lately and frankly I'm sick of it! Where is the warmth? I want beach weather! It's not fair living a mile away from the beach when you can't use it. So close, yet so far away...

No comments: