Saturday, February 13, 2010

SNOW!!

Ok so I know in my last post I told you I wanted the cold weather to go away but it was kind of cool to see snow in Charleston. :)

I was given the heads up yesterday by a parent at MSA that it may snow today but honestly I didn't believe it.  Charleston weather people are NEVER right but if there is even a tiny chance of inclement weather around the south the whole town shuts down so I was hoping for that phone call telling me school was closed and sure enough it came. :)  And I'll have to say good timing since we have Monday off as well for Presidents Day.  4 day weekend - woohoo :) Not only is it snowing... it's actually sticking! (for now) I never thought I'd see the day.



Willis has enjoyed the snow but I can't say the same for the other 2.  Tito gets freaked out about anything so that was no big surprise and poor Blue has not a pinch of fat on his body.  He immediately started shivering and headed back inside.  Those 2 would rather be in a bed under the covers any time of the day.








No comments: