A blog... I used to make fun of these things. Now I find myself reading blogs of friends, relatives and randoms as I procrastinate doing schoolwork or running errands. So why not make my own? I'm sure it will be great mindless entertainment for my friends. And life for us is changing fast in Charleston, I might as well document it for all to see.
Let me give you a recap of the past year or so...
- May 5, 2008 - Rescue dog #1 - Willis Leeroy Hines from Boone, NC
- May 9, 2008 - We get married SECRETLY on the Battery in Charleston
- October 2008 - Rescue dog #2 - Tito Fuentes Hines from Westminster, SC
- March 2009 - TELL everyone we're married and wait for the screams
- August 2009 - Kyle is asked to transfer to San Francisco... YAY! We're moving in October!
- Rent out our condo & move downtown Charleston temporarily until the move.
- September 5, 2009 - Renew our vows for all our family and friends on a oceanfront house on Sullivans Island - GREAT weekend.
- September 2009 - Kyle decides not to transfer to San Francisco... BOO! We're not moving & we need to find somewhere to live, ugh.
- September 2009 - Move into a townhouse in Mt. Pleasant
- November 2009 - Rescue dog #3 Blue Barry Ridge Hines



So that's where we are now... We definitely did it different than most. But, the best way is the Hines way! ;)
So, let's see how this blogging thing goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment